Identity of the Data Controller.
The data controller for the personal data of users is Grupo Angel Camacho, S.L. (hereinafter, GAC), with registered office at Avenida del Pilar, 6 41530 – Moron de la Frontera (Seville).
It is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Seville in Companies Volume 4,467, on the reverse side of Page 29, Sheet M-11206, Entry 38.
Contact Information for the Data Protection Officer.
We hereby inform users that they may contact our Data Protection Officer at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purposes of processing users’ personal data, legitimation for processing and storage period for the data.
Processing of personal data based on the consent of the data subject:
- To manage information requests from users. The personal data of users who request information will be processed for the sole purpose of handling the aforementioned requests within the legally envisaged framework and to provide the information requested. This personal data will be stored for the time necessary to process the request and any liability that arises, after which they will be eliminated.
- Management of hiring processes. The personal data of job seekers and individuals who participate in hiring processes conducted by GAC will be processed solely for selecting candidates and subsequently communicating with them through the framework of the hiring process. Personal data will only be processed within an open hiring process and will be stored during the hiring process, after which they will be eliminated.
- Participants in contests through social networks. Individuals who provide their personal data through the social networks in which GAC has a presence will be processed solely to furnish the information requested and manage the contests or promotions organised by GAC. This processing includes publishing the personal data of winners or beneficiaries (name, surname, photo) on GAC’s social networks or media.
- Complaint management. The personal data will be processed for the purpose of effectively communicating with users in relation to possible claims regarding GAC products, for which GAC will use any media available to it in accordance with the regulations in force on Customer Service. Personal data will be stored for the length of time strictly necessary to make the aforementioned communications and resolve any subsequent incident, after which they will be eliminated.
- Sending the newsletter: The data provided by users will be processed for the purpose of sending newsletters with GAC commercial communications and corporate information. The data will be kept until the data subject unsubscribes from the aforementioned newsletter, at which point they will be eliminated.
Personal data processing by GAC will be subject to the free consent of the data subject which must be granted expressly and explicitly through the channels enabled. In this regard, we hereby inform you that the aforementioned consent may be revoked at any time. To do so, the user must revoke their consent through the channels indicated for data subjects to exercise their rights.
The user or data subject undertakes to facilitate correct, accurate and up-to-date information regarding their status. If users or data subjects refuse to provide the personal data requested in cases in which the provision of such data is mandatory, GAC will not be able to provide the information or service requested.
Recipients of the personal data and international data transfers.
The purposes indicated above do not include communications or assignments of data to third-party entities or organisations.
Likewise, we hereby inform you that your contact data may be transferred internationally to countries located outside the European Union in order to offer satisfactory service in relation to sending the corporate newsletter and managing and controlling user participation in contests via social networks, without prejudice to meeting the requirements of data protection regulations related to the international transfer of data.
Exercising your rights as a data subject.
We hereby inform you that you may exercise your rights at any time under the terms legally envisaged by sending a letter to the following address:
GRUPO ÁNGEL CAMACHO, S.L.
Attn: Departamento Legal
Av. del Pilar, 6
41530 – Morón de la Frontera (Sevilla)
or to the email address: email@example.com
We hereby remind you that in the aforementioned letter you must indicate the right you are exercising, the personal data or personal data set to which your claim refers and provide a valid identification document.
For any questions or claims regarding personal data processing you may contact our Data Protection Officer by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lastly, we hereby inform you that you will be entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency. www.agpd.es